Rush Gallery and Corridor Gallery exhibition program seeks to facilitate a contemporary dialogue between new audiences and emerging artists, curators and writers through thematically structured group exhibitions. A team of artists and curators reviews submissions annually.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 30th 2013
Submissions are accepted Feb. 15th – April 15th all artists chosen by the review board will be notified by the end of June.
The gallery offers an excellent opportunity for independent curators to realize their projects in an established venue that makes innovative contributions to the contemporary art world. Please submit the following information in one, multi-page PDF via email. Please indicate Artist Submission or Curatorial Submission in the subject of the email. Please title the attachment in the following way:
eg. - JONES.ArtistSub.jan.2011.pdf or SMITH.Cuatorialsub.jan.2011.pdf
Each PDF should contain the following:
Artist Submission: (Rush Gallery & Project Space, Corridor Gallery & Project Space)
- Artist Resume
- Artist Statement
- 4-6 images which include the medium, title, and dimensions
Curatorial Submissions: (Rush Gallery & Project Space, Corridor Gallery & Project Space)
- Curatorial Resume including past exhibitions
- Curatorial Statement about proposed exhibit and what venue it is intended for.
- Images of Art which include Artist, Medium, Title, Dimensions
- Artist Bio / Exhibition History synopsis of each artist included
Direct your submission to Charlotte Mouquin – firstname.lastname@example.org